Friday, July 27, 2007

Cinema Failure

Was rather looking forward to watching the Simpson's Movie today, so I got my ass down to Cineplex Odeon Park & Tilford what a disaster area! First if just stopped for 15 minutes, it played for a little longer then picture stopped then the cell just melted, for a few seconds I thought it was part of the movie but no it was another F@ck up by the cinema, they tried to tell me as I'd seen more than 1/2hr and I couldn't get my cash back and I'd be given a pass. They clearly hadn't tangled with the adamant Englishman before, after I left with my cash I thought about summing up what I saw. Its racer than the TV show, Naked Bart was unexpectedly shocking and hilarious The Trev will be glad that Green Day get killed off in the opening sequence! I got to see my favorite bit from the Trailer too.
"Spiderpig, Spiderpig, does whatever a spiderpig does,
Does he swing from a web, no he doesn't cause he's a pig,
Watch out hes the spiderpig..."
Oh and Also have a play with the Simpsonizer the results are quite good, ok I tweaked the beard and face metal but still...
Sat on the roof and fixed my biking gear and in the sun took in the view below, not much I here you say well if look above the drying sheets you can see downtown, and above that the mountains in the USA quality.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home