Monday, July 30, 2007

"Think were gonna need a bigger bike..."

Doug and I spent the day in whistler was sweet up until I trashed my Fox 36 forks!! The rebound damping had gone AGAIN when I stopped to inspect the damage i realise that t have lost my upper jockey wheel too. So I ended up rolling to the bottom and as luck would have it there was a Fox Racing Team service tent down the hill under the lift. I Bounced my way down there only to find out they wouldn't help as the were doing some kind of testing. Fortunately I manged to Hire Kona Stinky Carbanzo, Hooray!

We spend the later part of the day avoiding the top part of the mountain as that was ruff as hell hence the damaged forks, and stuck mainly to A Line and Dirt Merchant it was quality and i really enjoyed the hire bike even tho i bottomed it out a few times anyway we videoed some stuff and I made this video...



Whilst we were in the lift queue Doug was talking to Matt Hunter he was asking him about his TCD (Tony's Chain Device), Pro Rider interest at last for Tony...

Also Saw a Bear with 2 Cubs on the trail from the lift, and ten minutes early Doug and Myself had been stood in the same spot, could have been really interesting...

And finally a T-Shirt to celebrate the event

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger RickH said...

It went from bad to worse then!!!!

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger RickH said...

And I'm sat here at my desk in Christchurch New Zealand watching vids of Canada and checking out photos od France. http://web.mac.com/davehalton/iWeb/MTBvideos.co.uk/Morzine%20July%2007.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home