Sunday, July 15, 2007

Mt Seymour CBC trail

Doug and mark took me up to CBC trail on Mt Seymour today after i had spent far to much money in the Cove Bike shop. Was pretty amazing, Glover will be kicking him self that he went to Morzine over this place he would be in his element. I gave the shore stuff a try its a bit "1 Pee 2 Pee" to did quite a bit of it but some was well out of my league. I was amazed by the speed that some of the locals were doing the high level stuff, I was in awe... carful don't wanna add a "some" to that word just yet


On my mission to search out strange new burgers I can say that A&W were poor, a mere 5/10 and thats only because I was starving, the root beer was good tho.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger G Lo said...

Nice shorts!

Looks good dude, I am very jealous.

Been riding the past two days. Hamsterly yesterday and cannock today.

I know you're gonna say i told you so but Dan made a bit of a mess of himself at Hamsterly...morzine is out for him :(

Hamstercage was good other than that... cleared the road jump which i was pretty chuffed about.

Hope D & K are both good?


Oh yeah... leisure lakes are selling 07 Big Hit frames for 399.99! bit of a bargin

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger RickH said...

I think you made the right choice Ian. Looks more entertaining than morzine. Say hi to D & K.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home